We specialize in Off- Site Record Storage services for all of your information management needs.
From the time that it is created up until their eventual disposal keeping accurate and up to date records is vital to the success of any business or organization. Managing this process is an on-going challenge for companies of all sizes.
Our Records Storage division provides our clients throughout the Houston metropolitan area with a full range of data storage and document storage services. From small growing businesses to large corporations our storage division provides the highest level of security and confidentiality in handling your company’s records. Your documents are stored, serviced and delivered as you specify.
Our monthly billing is comprehensive, simple and cost effective. We have built our reputation on the personalized service provided to our customers and are excited about offering our record storage services to our new and existing customers.
With DSS-Storage Division our customers will receive:
- Personalized Service
- Cost effective off-site record storage
- Record access, retrieval, and delivery
- Bar code tracking
- Simple and comprehensive monthly billing
- Departmental inventory and billing
- Secured document destruction at discounted rates
- Secure document courier service
- Legal compliance and retention
- Project based services based on client need
- Records Storage consulting and program development
Benefits to Off-Site Records Storage Services
There are many benefits to storing your records off-site with DSS-Storage Division including:
- You only pay for the exact amount of space used
- Full security monitoring 24 hours a day
- Complete fire protection systems
- Record retrieval/refile is just a phone call away
- Warehouse is occupied and viewed daily
- Records are less expensive, better care, and easier to locate
On the other hand, the drawbacks to continue to store the documents yourself are:
- More expensive
- Difficulty in locating files
- Mini-warehouses are prime targets for vandals & thieves
- No or lack of fire protection
- Records deteriorate with mishandling & potential weather exposure
- Employees are forced to deal with bad weather conditions in order to locate records/files.
- If there is a roof leak, or damage to your records you may not know for weeks or even months!
For more information or to receive a quote on your record storage, contact us today at (713) 597-4812.